Thursday, September 4, 2008

BACK 2 SCHOOL


Jay Grade 7

First year of Junior High School! Not much to say about his morning so far. He left for school after we did but his good friend Matthew was here and they were going to walk to the school together. Apparently he has a great homeroom teacher this year ( Matthews mom is a teacher at the school so I can find out some things from her). Jay and Matthew will be here at noon for lunch which will be different for Jay being able to come home to eat.


Trinity Grade 3
She ended up have Mrs. LeBlanc as her teacher which we found pretty funny because my grade 3 teachers name was Mrs. LeBlanc and Matt's grade 3 teachers name was Mrs. LeBlanc. This year her and her friends were seperated into different classes (which isn't a bad thing...they were a BIT chatty) but she does have a couple of close friends with her this year from grade 2.


Kohl Grade 1

He was very excited to have 2 of his bestest friends from last year in his class. I don't think this is a good thing for his new teacher but I'm sure before too long she will have them divided throughout the classroom. It was sooooo cute, they all gave each other hugs! I call them the 3 musketeers :0)



Just one more year then Blake will be starting school. he can't wait! What is up with that face?????! Lately when I say to smile for the camera that is what I get... this could make for some nice pictures when I take him to the portrait studio in the next couple of months. What a kid! LOL

1 comment:

Petula said...

Love the pictures. I need to get some of my kids in their classes, but I don't want to get on the teachers' nerves.