Saturday, September 20, 2008



Lately Blake has been big into transformers and the other night Blake wanted Jay to build him the Optimus Prime Transformer out of Lego so the 2 boys spent some time together in Jay's room trying to put it together. It was no surprise to me that Jay could do this for Blake then before we knew it there it was. Blake was so proud of his Lego transformer and first thing the next morning he ran upstairs to wake Kohl up to see it! Now Blake is asking Jay to build him the bumble bee transformer. He will have to wait because Jay spent the night at his friend Matthews house and will be home sometime soon.
Jay starting the youth bowling league last night. They spent the hour bowling for their average. I stopped in before it was done to watch since after next week I will no longer have my nights free to go watch. I had my job interview last Monday and got the call last night that my training will start on the 29th which is great timing because Matt will be on vacation and I won't have to worry about the kids or working my hours for training around Matt's. This is only a temporary position ofr 2-3 months that very well could lead into a part time or even full time position towards the end so I am looking forward to the new steps ahead.
So dancing has been going good, keeping me busy but I don't mind all the running around. Trinity managed to pick up another class of ballet which means on Thursday nights she will dance from 5-8pm straight where she did have a break from 7-7:30 but since she will be there anyway every week Kim her teacher said she may as well be dancing! Now she will be doing a total of 10 dances and it doesn't end there, I got a phone call last night from Kohl dance teacher Amelia, she wanted to know if it would be ok to move Kohl up to a more advanced class in tap, jazz and ballet. He was one of the top 3 dancers that were offered this chance and he was so excited. He gave it a try today and did awesome! I am afraid we have another focused dancer on our hands who is moving quickly up the ladder! He isn't to sure about his hip hop class so he will keep with it until Christmas break and decide whether he will stick with it or not...I thought that was funny because Trinity didn't really care for that style of dancing either.

Blake didn't have a very good day yesterday, the poor boy. I can't even remember how many times he got hurt yesterday. It started off in the morning with Jay, Matthew and Blake outside on the trampoline, I don't know what happened but when Blake was getting off apparently he fell on his face and hurt his nose. At lunch time when Jay and Matthew were here they again were on the trampoline. Jay left quickly for school with Matthew because they were running late so after a few minutes I went outside to check on Blake and he was crying on the trampoline with his eyes closed. He couldn't open his eyes because Jay hit him in the eye with the soft light saber. He was crawling around with his eyes shut trying to find his way off the trampoline, so finally mom came to the rescue! After picking up the kids from school, we walked home and as soon as we hit the yard Blake went running (for the trampoline) and fell on the driveway and scrapped his nose and chin but this point we thought it would be better if he spent some time in his room watching tv, as he turned to go in the house he tripped on the step and took another fall. Luckily that was it for the night. It just wasn't his day!

So what has Breigh been up to? Well she is definitely growing and she is getting better with every day that goes by. The house training was going pretty good but she has been having the odd accident in the house but how can you call it an accident when the outside door is open? Anyway she loves to cuddle and this lepord blanket has become her favorite! She has been keeping us up at nights with her whinning and game playing. She will cry to go out and she will have her pee then come in, get her treat and go back in her kennel, then a few minutes later she will cry to go out again, she will have a poo, come in, get her treat then go back in her kennel. Most time she will be fine after that but lately she doesn't want to be in the kennel she wants either on the couch in our room or in the bed under the blankets at the foot of the bed. So we are thinking of trying her on the couch on her leash to see if she will still wake us up when she needs to go out. If all goes well she won't have to sleep in the kennel any more! As for the bed I don't want to start any bad habits because I love my space when I'm sleeping...just ask Matt about that LOL!
In the last picture of Breigh on your left... check out Breigh's head. Do you see the marking of an arrow between her eyes. I think this is very unique! Oh and she is in Blake's stroller! She didn't want to go for a walk the other day so thought she would hop in Blake's seat. She didn't stay there because Blake gave her the boot but she wasn't long jumping in the basket of the stroller.
Ok that's it for now I am going to get the kids in bed and hit the bed early. Hopefully Jay will be home soon because I don't think he has the house key on him. I guess I will have to wait up until he gets home.

No comments: