Saturday, September 13, 2008

THE DANCING BEGINS....

....AND IT STARTS WITH THE BOYS!
Blake is in the pink preschool class with his teachers Amelia, Ashley and Morgan
"First tap class"

Let the tapping begin!

Blake is sitting beside his helper teacher Morgan... this is during Jazz class.

The kids are warming up with some stretching.

For working so hard they had a little fun in the end and Blake had a blast!

Now it's time for freeze dance...let's see how well the kids can listen!

Kohl was some happy to finally get back into tap class. I think he really missed not doing it last year!

Kohl getting back into his tap shoes. He wanted the shoes this year without laces (like Trinity's) which only cost us $80 but he's worth it!


JAZZ!

Jazz class...this is the first time taking Jazz. I must say he is pretty good at it!

and I also must say that Kohl is going to be quite the ballet dancer!

1 comment:

jenn said...

You can see the pure joy on blake's face. What a cutie!!!

Of course, I loved the elephant dance best! :)

Kohl is doing great! I love seeing them with all the little girls. I have a feeling they will not be hurting for dates when they get older!