Friday, September 26, 2008


Yesterday when we got home from picking up the kids at school we had found a surprise in the mail box for Kohl. It was a belated birthday card with a McDonalds gift card in it from his great auntie Birdie! You wouldn`t believe how surprised and happy that made him and now he is looking for his night out to McDonalds :0)

Thank you so much Bird for thinking of him, just look at that smile and you will see how it made his day!
I am so proud at how well Kohl is doing in school this year! So far staying focused doesn`t seem to be a problem (to me no news from the teacher is good news...right), he is reading so much better and as always has all kinds of friends but Blaire, she is still his bestest friend of all!

We have all been keeping busy this past week and it is hard to believe that we are already getting ready for the weekend. The other day I took Blake and Breigh and headed to Matt`s work for a walk and ended up stopping at the park by the ferry terminal for a few minutes. It was rather cold that day but Blake did have fun. Lucky for us we got to Zellers just before it started to rain. Breigh has been doing great walking with us and I think she looks forward to her walks just as much as Blake does.
We still have lots to get done around the house but we will get it all done, it`s just a matter of time. I have some new clothes for my new job on Monday and will get some new shoes tomorrow then I should be ready to go and after hearing about how much this trip to New York is going to cost I am readier then ever to go to work, we will sure be needing the extra money. I will let you know how I make out with my job next week but be patient with me if you don`t see a new post for a few days, I will be trying to find was to juggle everything. Maybe Matt will keep you updated for me with some posts!
Jay joined air cadets on Tuesday! He is just going to give it a try for now to see how he likes it but I think it will be good for him and it`s government funded so it won`t cost us much money (if any) and it is right next door at the Junior High School. His school pictures came back and are great! I will post a picture when I get them!
Well I guess that is it for now I am going to head down to Matt`s work again for a walk and if I leave soon I can take Blake to the park. I might leave Breigh home this time since she has been outside most of the morning! She is getting so big but still keeping us up at nights :0( She is a sweet heart and loves having her picture taken!
`(I love the arrow on her head)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good job to Jay for joining the Cadets! Hope he enjoys it!

Good luck at your new job Carrie!! Let me know how you make out!
Amanda