Friday, September 12, 2008

SMELLS LIKE STRAWBERRIES!

I my goodness, while laying on the couch last night with Breigh near I realized how stinky she was. Then it came a point when I couldn't take it any longer and march our littlest princess up the stairs and gave her a bath. Now I expected this task not to go over very well and called for Matt to bring me her leash just in case I needed it but to our surprise she just stood there and took it! We still have not bought any shampoo for her so again I had to use the strawberry shampoo and boy did she ever smell good after that. When she was all done she cuddled up with her towel. What a baby she is! I think she's a keeper :o)
Oh and the good news about Breigh is that I think she is finally house trained. She will now let us know when she needs to go out and if we don't pay attention to her she will nudge us with her nose! Now if we could only get her to stop chewing holes in her new bed!

No comments: