Monday, September 15, 2008

SO WHAT'S NEW.....

....BESIDES A LOT OF DANCING????
You would think that by now with school going on it's second week that things around here would be starting to get into routine, RIGHT? Well guess again. There is so much going on that it is making it hard to focus on EVERYTHING. The kids are making out really well in school, Kohl got stung by a wasp at school today which left quite a bit of swelling to his arm but it seems to be going down which is good because if you know Kohl you know how bad he swells with bug bits!
Trinity starts her dance classes with technique jazz tomorrow, troupe (in Sydney at the other dance school) on Wednesday and tap, 2 classes of jazz, ballet and lyrical on Thursday then it is back on Saturday with the boys! I believe that Jay starts bowling on Friday with his good friend Matthew (his mother is in charge of the bowling) so I guess I should give her a call to see what the plans are there???? I think it's their poker night at the house so I'm sure the boys will be getting together to hang out! Oh and get this Jay is starting to ask me about hip hop dancing! What's up with that???? lol I know he would really like to do it and would have fun but he is shy and I think that is the only thing holding him back right now but I might (if he wants) take him to a class to watch to see what they do (there is another boy in that class). Jay is really starting to open up :0)
So besides doing a lot of running around what have we been up to? Matt has been busy with work but is on vacation the end of the month. We aren't going anywhere!!!! Just sitting back and enjoying the time off! (like that will happen) I went to the call center on Friday to drop off my application and resume and ended up going through some testing then was set up with an interview for this morning! It went really well but I have to wait until the next position is open. I think it is the first of October and is only a 2-3 month temporary position with lots of opportunities to work into a full or part time job. These were all just fill the first of the month so I will have to wait but it's better then nothing and the pay is pretty good. I will be doing inbound calls taking catalogue orders so that doesn't sound to complicated....I think it's a great place to get started. The other thing is that I need this position to be evening shifts but the supervisor was pretty sure that's what is was going to be. Wish me luck! I can't wait to get started!
I guess that is it for now I should go get Kohl's homework done!
Have a great week!

No comments: