Tuesday, February 5, 2008

2 WEEKS AFTER GUITAR LESSONS....

Tonight will be Jay's 3rd guitar lesson and he has already learned quite a bit and I am getting the hang of it as well. Jay has learned to play twinkle twinkle little star and mary had a little lamb to go along with hot cross buns from his first week. Jay seems to be picking it up quick and is looking forward to his lesson later on tonight. I think this week he will be learning ABC and some classics...I will let you know later on. (I'm not sure how well this will work with the music on my blog...I might have to turn it off for a few days so you can here him play)

Enjoy Jay playing Twinkle Twinkle!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you could turn the music off it would be great! Its really hard to hear Jay play the guitar....Just wanted to let you know.

Amanda

Carrie said...

I will turn it off for a couple of days...

Anonymous said...

Heyy Carrie Tell Jay I can play Twinkle Twinkle Little Star too...but I don't think I play it exactly the same way..Im not sure maybe next time we have a visit we can play together.

jenn said...

He sounds great! He's picking it up quickly, isn't he?

Clap, calp,clap (that's my applause!!)

Anonymous said...

way to go jay we will have to rent out our family band keep up the good work nana

Anonymous said...

Good job Jay! Very impressive!

Amanda

Anonymous said...

WELL I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT JAY....YOU ROCK!!!!!!!