Monday, February 11, 2008

LOTS OF SNOW!

Before I am ready to say goodbye to winter I need to see one good snow storm and that is what we got when we woke up this morning. The kids have the day off school and Matt is working his way out the driveway to go to work. Jay and Trinity are helping him shovel and I will clean out the rest later on today before he comes home. I don't think I will get them out slidding today with the high winds but we will see what this afternoon brings.
I am hoping to get pictures of the kids sliding on Saturday and more renovation progress put on later (depending on what I can accomplish with the kids home).

Hope everyone is staying warm!
Tonight Trinity has a dance class and tomorrow Jay has guitar lessons. He has been practicing hard on learning his chords which is a challenge but he is determined to learn them. Thursday will be Jay's first school basketball game and Trinity's long night of dance classes which will then bring us to Friday for more dance classes for her and Kohl then I get to chance my luck with Jay on the ski hills Saturday then finishing off the night at a Valentine's Gala. Sounds like a busy week and we will be looking forward to relaxing on Sunday while watching the first NASCAR race of the year!

No comments: