Thursday, February 14, 2008

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!


Finally home from Jay's basketball game and Trinity's dance classes and everyone is off to bed....
Even though it was pretty quiet around here today there were still the little things around the house to remind me of how special this day was! The kids had some Valentine's cards that they had made for us in school and a few valentine's left over from their school cards so Matt and I each got some extra cards from the kids. As I sit here at my computer I am reminded of Matt everytime I look at the roses he bought me and along with them there was a note telling me that I had something very special coming in the mail and to be patient as it is on its way....I couldn't beleive it....a LAPTOP! This is going to make my work so much easier :0) Best of all my laptop will be pink! He is the best isn't he!!!!!!!!

Today the kids had a Valentine's Party at school and Trinity won a chocolate cake! Yummy! Jay's basketball team lost their first game :0( but were in the lead right up to the end. The kids got Valentine's cards from Grandma and Grandpa in Amherst which are now placed on their dressers! Matt is working tonight and will be home around 10:00pm then we will order out Chinese Food! So all in all it turned out to be a great day but not a lot of time at the computer which means I didn't make a whole lot of money today....there is always tomorrow!

No comments: