Monday, February 25, 2008

WEEKEND UPDATES...

I have to laugh at Jay and how stubborn he can be....Friday night he went to the church youth group sleep over and stayed up pretty much most of the night. They made their own pizzas, played games, watched movies, had pillow fights in the morning, got a little sleep fit in there somewhere, had breakfast then I picked him up at 9:00am. You would think that for most people being up all night that you would want to go to bed and get some sleep but not Jay there was no way he was going to sleep. So I told him that was fine but he would have to go to bed by 7:00pm that night. He rolled his eyes at me at said " I don't think so" I just let it go....sure enough he was in bed by 7:00 but not willing to turn of his tv at that point but before 7:30 he was sleeping! I knew he was tired....

So after Kohl being sick he woke up the next morning feeling fine and full of energy and ready to eat. What a trooper he is! He never cried or complained about being sick and I didn't even know that he was sick throughout the night...he handled himself and curled back up in his bed. He was able to attend his friends birthday party at McDonald's then home and was off to bed early.
This morning I was woken up by the sound of Blake being sick. So I guess today will be his turn....flu bug #2! He is definitely not a trooper like his brother. He is crying and whining and is just disgusted with the whole concept of the flu....We are curled up on the couch watching a dinosaur movie and Matt will pick the kids up at school later today! I guess this is when the laptop really comes in handy. I can work on the computer and still cuddle with my sick little boy!

I am sure that he will be feeling better by morning just in time for the next one....

3 comments:

jenn said...

What a weekend you had!

Carrie said...

It can only get better from here right....lol thanks for visiting Jenn you are the best!

Anonymous said...

Poor lil fellas! Hope the flu bug decides he's done enough at your house and moves on :)

Amanda