Thursday, February 21, 2008

UPDATE OF THE WEEK...

I had to redo the slide show apparently for some reason it wasn't working.... Not much happening here this week. Kohl finished his 100 days of school project and it turned out fantastic. Everyone loves seeing the pictures of him. I managed to print off 100 pictures for Trinity also, she was so surprise and I got the biggest hug ever. Matt did his fair share to help me get it done for her and after I save all 100 pictures he printed them off. It took from 9:00pm t'ill 1:00am. I broke down (so did my sneakers...) and I to buy myself new sneakers yesterday and returned Blake's click start computer (found it boring) and bought him a v-smile pocket which he loves! Jay made out really well at his guitar lesson on Tuesday and is learning Odd to Joy. He will have to remember to bring his guitar when we visit for March Break. Today after school Jay and his team will be playing their second game then from there Trinity will have her long night of dance classes. So it's just the same everyday stuff happening here and hopefully tomorrow my new laptop will be here. Matt is installing the wireless internet as I sit here and type so Jay will finally have internet in his bedroom. So that was his purchase for yesterday and Trinity finally decided on which pair of glasses she is going with so we went to Walmart last night and bought the frames (fast seller and a long wait when odered) we were lucky and got the last pair. So her eye exam (free of charge!) is March 3rd then we will get the younger boys checked since there is no charge for kids 9 and under. No renovation projects under way but we are looking into getting the garage window done soon. Just waiting for the call for the financing...fingers crossed. Well I guess that's about it. I will post some pictures of Jay's game soon.

No comments: