Monday, November 3, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLAKE

I CAN'T BELIEVE HE'S ALREADY 4!



PIZZA!

CAKE!




NOW THE GIFTS!


dinosaur from Destiny, Jazlyn and Alexis! Thanks



passing daddy a card...



optimus prime transformer from Aunt Judy! Thanks


Blakie says thank you to everyone who came to his party and thank you so much for the wonderful gifts!


It was a great party and I love having and seeing all the cousins and family together. Unfortunately it doesn't happen enough but it's hard with us living so far away. We make the most of it when we are home visiting. Thank you for sharing this day with us celebrating Blake's birthday!



Papa, Kohl and Blake spending some quality rough play time together while I was packing the van Sunday morning!

1 comment:

jenn said...

Getting together with family is great. I feel the same way when my sisters come to visit from NY.