Tuesday, November 4, 2008

HARD WORK PAYS OFF!


After a rough Thursday at work I was looking forward to my time off. I had a great 3 days off from work over the weekend and didn't have to go into work last night until 6:45pm for a 4 hour shift! As I was walking to my cubical all I kept hearing was "congratulations, way to go, here's your special leather computer chair.....etc...." I was puzzled and had no idea what was going on????? Then Travis took me over and showed me the certificate on the wall that said EMPLOYEE OF THE MONTH! First of all this isn't something I would have expected because I had never heard of our team having this award, I mean a couple of weeks ago Joey got employee of the week! So I was shocked, surprised and proud of what I have accomplished in the first month since I have been working. I have gone through a lot of hard work and a lot of EXTRA training on other accounts and all the hard work paid off!

"Carrie is a Newbie to the team who has displayed excellence in her phone calls. She has excellent attendance and adheres to Upsource's policies. She is extremely helpful to her fellow employees and it is a pleasure to have her as part of our team!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Job well done Carrie!! You must be so proud!!
Amanda

Anonymous said...

Great job. CONGRATULATIONS!!!I'm not surprised and next you will be Employee Of The Year. Keep up the good work. LOVE BIRDIE