Monday, November 3, 2008

A ROUGH START TO THE WEEK....

A ROUGH START TO THE WEEK
OUCH....
Today when I picked Kohl up at school he didn't quit look himself. His big bright smile wasn't there today and as he gets into the van he says to me " Mom, do you see something different with me?" It took me a minute but as he moved to his seat in the back of the van I noticed the mark beside his eye. Apparently he took a tumble over his friends foot and the sneaker rubbed against his face. He's not looking too happy but he says he's fine, it only hurts when he blinks :0(

Hopefully his week will only get better.
I work tonight at 6:45pm and Matt will be putting the kids to bed early so hopefully everyone will get caught up on some sleep. I still have a lot of unpacking and cleaning to get done so I guess that's all for now!

1 comment:

jenn said...

Poor little guy! That looks painful!