Monday, November 3, 2008

SCHOOL SKATING



On Wednesday the kids went skating with their school and as always I find the time to take Blake along for the fun. Kohl got to use his new skates and we quickly realized that Blake is in need of bigger skates so we will see, maybe he will get new ones next pay! Kohl got a bit frustrated at first when he kept falling, he was blaming it on us getting his skates sharpened LOL once he got the hang of being on skates again he was fine and had fun! Blake did awesome and was even skating without his little red helper :0) I didn't see to much of Miss Trinity as she was off with her friends but she did come around from time to time for pictures.
It was warm that day but raining so they were late getting on the ice so they had extended their skating time which was great for the kids but I wasn't prepared for Blake and after the first hour he was tired, his feet were sore, he wanted something to eat and drink (which I didn't have). He was just plain miserable and just me taking a picture of him set him into a tantrum crying.
Once we were finished I got Trinity and Kohl settled back at school and brought Blake home for a nap. Yes he did sleep and was in a much better mood when he got up which was great for me because I had the night off and we had to take Trinity into her dance troupe class. What a day that was!
above/below: Trinity with her friend(s)!

Kohl hanging on an taking a break!

Kohl and his friend Logan after skating!

Blake " I AM WARNING YOU ...DON'T TAKE MY PICTURE"

Blake crying " I TOLD YOU NOT TO TAKE IT "

No comments: