Sunday, January 18, 2009

A FULL AND BUSY SATURDAY!


Yesterday started off as our usually Saturday morning, Blake had dance class at 9:45am until 10:30 and this week Trinity took her junior 3 jazz exam at the same time, which was great because it saved us an extra trip. Blake had fun as usual and Trinity got through her dance exam( results should be in by thursday), I know she passed but not expecting the awesome mark that she got last year considering she skipped her level junior 2 exam, but she did great and I was told she had lots of spark!

After the morning run of dance, I then had to return with Kohl to do his regular dance classes from 11:30am until 1:00. Blake wanted to stay home with Jay and Trin so I gave him a chance to show that he could be well behaved to them, (which he was!) I got home with Kohl just in time to take Jay to his youth group bowling event, when we got there Mary Lynn the youth leader invited the other kids to stay for some fun and hotdogs and fun they had! We got home just in time to get Kohl ready and off to his dance exam. He took his junior 1 jazz and did great! Being the only boy yesterday taking a dance exam was pretty exciting for the examiner that we flew in from Toronto, Kohl should get his results later this week as well. Now I did have a moment of panic during the kids dance exams. When I walked through the door at 4:30 for Kohl's exam I see the other 3 little girls getting their hair put up into a bun, I stopped and froze for a moment thinking that as I rushed out of the house I forgot to do the bun........LOL then I quickly realized that I was there for Kohl not Trinity!

Ok so at this point my day is far from over.... I didn't get home until almost 6:30pm from Kohl's exam and I still had to make the kids supper and get Blake off to bed fast so that I could get to work considering I was suppose to be there at 4:30pm (they already knew that I would be late) Anyway I made it there for 8:30pm and it ended up that they really didn't need me there so I worked until Matt got off from work and headed home at 10pm. It wasn't long before I was off to bed!


Matt works again today and I will be going in for 5:30pm. Trinity has to be at her other dance school for 3:45pm to go over their troupe choreography with Mr. Foley (same gentleman from Toronto). So yes it's been a very busy weekend but it would have been a bit easier if my sitter was availble to babysit.....I think it's time to look into a back up sitter!
Well that's it for now, Hope you all had a great weekend :0)

1 comment:

jenn said...

I can't wait to hear how the kids did on their exams...