Sunday, January 4, 2009

HOME AT LAST!


WINTER STORM...NEW YEAR'S DAY!
We finally made it home. The roads were snow covered so it was a long drive home but we made it home and that is all that matters. Matt dropped me and Trinity off to her fundraising event then he headed home with the boys and got things unpacked, showered,ready for work then dropped Blake off with me. It was a long afternoon and we finally returned home just before 8pm. The worst part was that I had to get up and go back into Sydney to pay our New York payment then Trinity ended doing another hour or so doing more fundraising then I had to be at work for 3:30pm, so needless to say I didn't get very much done around the house.

Today (Sunday, I have the day off from work, so we got groceries and picked up a few things at Home Depot....yep, that's right, we are slowly going to get a few more projects done around here!
Anyway must go for now, The kids have to get ready for school tomorrow and I have to find out when Jay is coming home from his friends house!

Keep in touch!



No comments: