Friday, January 30, 2009

JAYS SNAP SHOTS...

When we were home visiting over the Christmas holiday mom (nana) had given Jay his very own digital camera. I wasn't sure how much he would really use it but to my surprise he is using it. Quite often he brings me his camera to show me the pictures he has been taking....most (all) of his pictures has been of the puppy! (Surprise, Surprise) Breigh found a new comfort spot on the back of Jays couch in his room when his blind is pulled open. Unfortunately for Breigh, we took the couch out yesterday to make room for a desk. Jay loves the new layout to his room and Breigh misses the couch :0(
When it comes right down to bonding....Jay and Breigh find time for the playstation LOL
(lesson #1....how to use the controller!)
Thanks, Nana for my camera! Jay

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad to see you are getting some use of your camera I knew you would catch on quick great pics keep up the good work send photos of your new room with desk miss you alot love nana /papa