Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sorry Dear



One of the things we really wanted to get for Blake for Christmas was a tranformer chair for his bedroom. We found this at Sears but kept putting off ordering it for some reason, not sure why, anyway once we went to order it it was out of stock and they didn't think they would be getting any more in...very disapointed as we are re-doing his room to Transformers and he kept taking the catalogue out looking at the Transformer stuff. Every once in a while I would go back and check to see if by some chance it was back and by my surprise tonight I found it again on the website, I guessed it was out of stock but to my surprise it was available and yes dear I broke down and ordered it without checking with you first,( I guess you shouldn't have gone into work tonight, LOL ) it will be in on the 15th and Blake should be excited.
Matt

No comments: