Thursday, March 20, 2008

BIG RED CAR...

Just when you think your kids are growing up to fast something will make you realize that they are still young inside...

I was sitting here playing around on the laptop listening to the wiggles on tv thinking that it was the last channel the tv was on before Blake went to bed...after tapping my feet to the music for a few seconds I got up to turn the tv off and there was Jay curled up on the couch watching "The Wiggles" LOL I tell you he wasn't quick to turn the channel when I walked in the room. I new there was still a little boy inside the body :0)

All I could do was laugh along with him and run back to the laptop to share our little giggle moment with all of you! I bet if put a smile on your face didn't it?! I am still laughing :0)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww how cute!

Amanda