Friday, March 28, 2008

TRINITY'S SLEEP OVER!

This sleep over is the end of Trinity's birthday celebration! She had her friends Marissa and Taylor from Dance and Alyssa, Jessica, Keisha, Skye and McKenzie from school over and I tell you when you put that many girls together you get a LOT of noise! Poor Blake and Kohl didn't get to sleep until just before 11:00pm but the girls are still going on in the bedroom. Will they ever fall asleep? lol (ok no that isn't funny I am really getting tired and Matt works in the morning) Even though things seem to be a bit out of control at time they are having a great time and lots of giggles! Jay took Trinity's new "Enchanted" movie and is in his room watching it before he heads off to sleep. I'm sure it's quiet down there. I guess I am making pancakes for breakfast and I will have to make it special somehow for McKenzie as it is her birthday tomorrow and most of the girls are invited to her party tomorrow at 2pm. I will post more pictures tomorrow. Matt is almost finished on the treadmill so I will watch tv for a bit...till the girls fall asleep.
Ok I'm back , although you didn't even know I went anywhere did you?! I had to take McKenzie home, she was home sick and with it being her birthday tomorrow I don't blame her! Well nothing has changed here since I left. The girls are still yelling and taking pictures....oh yes I am in for a long night.

3 comments:

jenn said...

I want to come live in trinity's room. I love the purple and pink!

Anonymous said...

now thats a real party lots of friends glad everyone had fun bye for now love nana

Anonymous said...

Wow sounds like the girls had lots of fun! I bet you and Matt couldn't wait for them to go... :)
Amanda