Tuesday, March 18, 2008

BLIZZARD = NO SCHOOL :0)

I was happy to wake up this morning to find out that the kids didn't have school today. After such a busy week away it is nice to be able to just sit back with the kids ( and watch them fight) not I'm just kidding :0) They are enjoying the time home! There isn't much snow but it is blowing around and every so often I can feel the house shake. Matt will be home at supper time and we will settle in for the night. Still no word about guitar lessons but I'm sure they will still be open. We will know by 1:00pm. We are hoping that Jay will have lessons! Maybe he should take advantage of this time to practice his chords.


Ok so the weather isn't very nice here today but check out the awesome pictures I took when we got home Sunday! Apparently this is a sign of Spring for Cape Breton...the ice coming in to melt!

1 comment:

jenn said...

These are gorgeous pictures!