Monday, March 31, 2008

WORKOUT JOURNAL - DAY 6

I had to slow things down tonight just a little which felt good but I will be back to running again tomorrow. Tomorrow is our big weigh in day but I seem to be putting on weight with building muscle but I have lost half an inch off my legs! Watch for Matt's big number tomorrow. He weighed in tonight and lost weight but I will make you wait until the official weigh in day to tell you how much he lost since Thursday!

Keep it up LeeAnn with your running ....(I will call you again tomorrow night) you are off to a great start and Amanda I can't wait to hear your weight loss results this week!

WEEK 1 - DAY 6

Today total workout...

# of times on treadmill (2)

Time - 60 minutes
Fat calories burned -168
Calories burned - 540

Time - 33 minutes.......................=.............93 minutes
Fat calories burned - 81.3..........=.............249
Calories burned - 260.................=............800

ABS:
20 lower abs
20 upper abs

No comments: