Monday, March 31, 2008

BASKETBALL GAME!



Today after school Jays basketball team had a game against St.Joseph's Elementary School. This is a rough team and definitely poor sports but these boys played their butts off and showed the other team what they could really do. No they didn't win the game but we are sure a couple of points didn't get added to the score bored but they only lost by one point....It was a good game and it kept me on the edge of my seat! Tomorrow they were suppose to have another game but it got cancelled and they play again on Thursday. I will let you know how they make out then.
I took this picture of the basketball team last week before their game and I guess I should get some copies printed off for everyone including Ken one of their coaches that is leaving us in the near future for work. Rev. Ken is also the Minister at the church where Jay attends Youth Group. He will be missed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice picture.

Keep up the good work Jay.

Amanda