Friday, April 25, 2008

ANOTHER DAY OF DANCE....

What a day but I don't have any pictures to show you for today. Trinity wasn't dancing so I didn't take the camera along with us. One less thing to not worry about. Matt took Kohl and Blake swimming around noon and they had a great time and I was able to walk across the hallway to watch them swim through the window then back across to watch more dancing. What a great set up. We took a break from dancing around 4 pm and went to the BIG mall (Mic Mac) Trinity and Heidi (sitter) had a great time shopping and I think they spend most of their money! Girls! LOL Kohl and Blake each bought some power ranger things at the Disney Store, they had a great time shooting their toy rangers guns going through the mall (they were quiet). We headed back to the sportsplex again around 6:30pm for another swim, this time I went along with them and Trinity and Heidi had a blast on at pirates cove on the water slides. I can't believe I didn't have the camera but again something else to worry about....but I do have a picture of the pool that I will post later.
Matt then took the boys across the street to McDonalds for ice cream and to play at the playpark while we watched more dancing!

Tomorrow is Trinity's big day and we will be heading to the sportsplex for 8:00am for their turn in the spotlight and we should be finished there around 9:30am then heading to Moncton to visit with family before heading home on Sunday.

I was just talking to Jay and he is having fun also and will be going to a birthday sleepover for one of his friends. His mom is surprising them by taking them to a nearby hotel for the night with the boys and letting them swim in the pool. He went bowling tonight with his friend Matthew with his bowling league and Jay bowled 3 strikes. Not bad for not bowling. Looks like he is going to bowl on the youth league in the fall. So all is well with Jay and I can't wait to get back to have him with us again...it's just not the same without him around even if he complains about all the dancing he has to see. Love ya Jay! See you soon. Love mom :0)

1 comment:

jenn said...

Good luck today, trinity!!!