Tuesday, April 22, 2008


Things are busy around with getting the new windows installed and I forgot to weigh in this morning so I will go with my weight loss results from both Sunday and Monday of another 1.2 lbs for the week. I am not looking forward to my results next week with being away and not having my treadmill. I will see what happens then but for now I will enjoy my success for this week! Finally under 140 lbs. I haven't seen this in almost 3 years!
Matt forgot to weigh today also so we will see what his results are tomorrow. I do know that with being so busy with inventory and everything else at work that he hasn't had a lot of time on the treadmill but he should see some weight loss results. I'll post his tomorrow.
Have a great day and we will see some of you real soon!

No comments: