Monday, April 7, 2008

We had a great time at our dance rehearsal yesterday and although we are still looking pretty rough it was only our second rehearsal and lots of new changes were made. Matt got the part of James Bond which started out to be a rather easy part for him but it then ended up being changed with adding more to it and I am now dancing with him....nothing like being put in the spotlight....Kohl and Trinity are picking up pretty quick and hopefully next week it will look a lot better. I have LOTS of videos to help us practice at home and I'm sure me and Matt will have fun practicing our part...which by the way I am not going to show you this week LOL

This video is the ending with everyone in it...."inspector gadget"

Trinity is wearing her pink hat, I am wearing black with pink and Kohl in his blue shirt and Matt in behind us.... Share in our fun and enjoy the video!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the video!

Amanda

jenn said...

That was great!!!! You guys looked liked you were having so much fun.