Saturday, April 5, 2008

STILL BUSY AS EVER....

What a week! There just doesn't seem to be an end to all the running around that needs done. Jay had a basketball game on Monday which they didn't win but it was a very close game and their game on Tuesday ended up being cancelled by the other school.
Tuesday night Jay had guitar lessons and I believe he will be starting to play a song this coming week.
Thursday Jay was suppose to have another basketball game which again was cancelled by the other school say they just had a practice and Trinity had her usually long night of dance classes. During this weeks dance class they were given their costumes to bring home, I don't have any pictures of it and probably won't until competition time but I can tell you that the girls looked great and wearing lots of pink!
Friday...oh thank God this is the end of the school week...All three kids had skating with the school in the morning so we took Blake along with us. The kids are all getting so much better at skating and Blake is starting to skate on his own although he is very hard on himself ;0(.... he says "I don't skate very well. I fall down and it just awful!" OMG it is so funny when he says it.
Last night Jay went to his friend Matthew for the night to celebrate his (Matthews) birthday with some friends and we played Monopoly Pet Shop with the kids then it was off to bed for them then we went to bed and watched "I am Legend"....I still don't know what to make of that movie...apparently there are two endings so we will have to watch the other one tonight...I hope it is better.
Well this weeks brings us to today SATURDAY! Matt got up and ran/walked 60 minutes on the treadmill then came downstairs with the kids for breakfast and as I was getting out of bed to get on the treadmill Lee Ann called telling me that she was on so that was perfect timing. I walked for half hour talking to her than I ran another half hour on my own. We headed over to check in with Jay at his friends. They were up past 4 this morning and just finished eating breakfast so he stayed there while we went into Sydney shopping to find me a "SEXY" top for our dance show for Halifax. Yes I found one... well it's the vest part now I need a short sleeve blouse to wear under it... although with out the shirt it would be much sexier....LOL that isn't going to happen. We finally made it home and look at that it is already time to start getting the kids ready for bed. I'm sure it will be an early night for everyone!
I will try to get some pictures posted of the kids later on!

No comments: